Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 8 Ch. 80

I fucking love this story. Punpun and his uncle both share almost the exact same story, it's just that Punpun experienced it when he was way younger. Author did such a good job in telling this story.

Double-page supporter
this is the most honest punpun has been in this entire manga so far. even if he confessed to something weird, it's oddly satisfying to see him speak his thoughts for once to someone.

Dex-chan lover
3 years is a damn good go of it. I mean sometimes I go for months without. Like I just forget entirely. But then sooner or later something just clicks.

Funny seeing all the comments be about the 3 year mark. lol. Maybe the comments should be more about how Sachi will react to that. But overall current Sachi>Aiko and sachi sister

"Then I ought to stick my johnny in her cheeky little cooch!!"

Phrases like this often depend on who is translating, but if Punpun unironically thinks like this, maybe this is why he gets no bitches.

Somebody fucking called it in the comments saying that Punpun will make the same mistake as his uncle

Aggregator gang
NO PUNPUN DONT BE TOO HONEST WITH YOUR THERAPIST THEYRE GONNA YOU IN AN INSANE ASYLUM

Users who are viewing this thread