Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 8 Ch. 84

Fed-Kun's army
So i'm guessing punpun was a triangle because he was hiding his real self; too afraid to be himself around others for fear of criticism or retaliation when he does something stupid or selfish like when he forced himself on that girl.

I relate too much with sachi and punpun; this fucking chapter.

Double-page supporter
I think I'm gonna hate it when Aiko shows up again. It seems he's forgotten about her, on that last page(that's who I'm assuming it's referring to). I feel like this tiny bit of development we just witnessed will crash down the minute he sees Aiko. Like, don't get me wrong, I want to see what she's been up to, but I don't want to see Punpun get fully depressed again, it seems like he's starting to lighten up since Sachi showed up.

Anyway, Sachi is already looking to be one of my favorite characters, so I hope she's gonna be apart of the story for a while.

I don't even know why I didn't cry when Punpun's mom died, but I welled up on this chapter. Seing the clouds break, in the panel and for Punpun as a character, made me feel so happy. I can only hope it stays that way, though knowing this manga, that's not gonna happen easily

Dex-chan lover
I hope aiko won’t show up for a while so punpun’s life isn’t 100% depression. Like when ever she shows up it’s a bad sign for punpun. I think the next time he sees her he’ll break down again. But I hope for just a bit he isn’t completely depressed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Sachi for bringing back punpun, giving him hope and goals

Heck, he even forgot about Aiko (i assume from the last panel)

Users who are viewing this thread