Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 9 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
someone put him in a straight jacket and toss him in the looney bin already

"it is a natural consequence of a falling daruma doll with its eyeball popped up"

Wait is this a foreshadow or something? Because iirc, when that one girl (i think it was kanie? Or midori? Or who i forgot) gave punpun a doll and then he yeeted it out, its eyeball popped up and we saw pegasus said something? I might be trippin but if it's a foreshadow then damn.

So basically Punpun is responsible of the end of the world and the only one who can save it is a lunatic with god complex.

Says to accept people but also said to beat someone to death if they didn’t join them

so... other mangas has the beach day as a filler, or something... i suppose this is, uh, a type of filler at oyasumi punpun..?

Fed-Kun's army
okay, so he didn't die from the sniping, which raises the possibility that it is indeed a hallucination of sort. Regardless, he is insane- his statments are completely nonsensical, and he is saying some dangerous stuff.

why is everyone hating on my goat, let him cook! you dont understand the words of the great pegasus! did you not witness him surviving that fatal bullet wound placed nicely om his head by a sniper? this can only mean one thing, pegasus truly is a god!

Users who are viewing this thread