Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 9 Ch. 97

Dex-chan lover
i mean sachi ain't wrong though

he probably thought he could fuck after lol

Dex-chan lover
FFS Manager, no. You start just forgiving the people who wrong you and you just become a free target for exploitation and abuse until it kills you.
People might not be inherently evil, but they ARE inherently ambivalent, callous and self-serving. And if you show weakness, it WILL be exploited. It doesn't take everyone to do that. It only takes one.

I somehwat get how Sachi feels. Theres not always an answer to everything or a simple way to solve the issue. At the end of the day we are'nt robots or life forms without intelligence which can carry out an action and solve the issue.

Oh welp

@rckrill yea it seems that at key moments pun pun doesn't view himself as a bird. Sometimes it's because of positive things (like this) but also negative (getting raped by midori (akane))

Double-page supporter
I like how Sachi says it herself that she's just saying bullshit and should really be the one to apologize - she was looking to lash out, was looking to be angry and have a pinpoint target with good enough reason to be angry at, but when confronted by Punpun's genuine "I'm sorry," she's left with nothing to fight against...leaving her in her own pool of anger and self-misery, and realizing it all the way through. I think Sachi tries to be something better than what she actually is, tries to be this go-getter mangaka who pushes forward when really she's just as helpless as Punpun in this situation, no better and no different.

Isn't the outfit punpun is wearing the same one he wore when Midori assaulted him?

Fed-Kun's army
i still like sachi. tbh i understand what she feels like, being so burntout to be a jerk on purpose (or not). and lets not act like she's the worst person in this manga or smth

i still like sachi. tbh i understand what she feels like, being so burntout to be a jerk on purpose (or not). and lets not act like she's the worst person in this manga or smth
yeah. She might be unironically one of the best (morally speaking) characters here. her actions are understandable, and she's self aware with what she says. and she genuinely tries, too. People have their moments in this manga where they snap, but how she immediately recognised she was being ridiculous is commendable.

goodnight punpun has been getting a bit more happier lately, this chapter now has snapped me back to reality and again made me realise i am reading goodnight punpun

Users who are viewing this thread