Gorae Byul - The Gyeongseong Mermaid - Ch. 22 - I Cannot Speak (5/9)

Checked about Kanto massacre on wiki. Japs killed >6000 people for only reason they were korean, literally. Its amazing how racist far east is even now, i guess it was much worse hundred years ago.

That was heartbreaking af :"( Thank you for the chapter though <3

Thank you for the new chapter! This series is beautiful, but also very sad...

I never new about this part of history. Reading this has given me a new perspective. The webtoon is so well written but so tragic. Thank you for the translation!

As a Korean-American who has studied East Asian history...It still hurts my heart to see this in art even though I have read countless texts about the Japanese colonization of Korea. I hope everyone will take the time to learn, even if they don't have any cultural roots.

Thank you for the upload! Wish more people knew about this manhwa...

@orth0dox

Korean's citizen also killed Japanese for the same reason. As occident people did so with even their own people if you think Japan is racist look back into your own country.

The more I read the more I dislike the ML. He is so naive and idealistic and dull. Both of FL and ML are naive and dull, but for FL, I don’t mind because of her background life. I only like Yoonah but she’s dead.

Users who are viewing this thread