Gorae Byul - The Gyeongseong Mermaid - Ch. 28 - The People Above Land (2/23)

Group Leader
A double update to commemorate the 75th anniversary of Korean independence :) Korea was liberated from 35 years of Japanese occupation on August 15 1945. The day is known as 광복절 (光復節)/ Gwangbokjeol in Korean, meaning "Restoration of Light Day". 대한 독립 만세!

Happy Independence Day to all the countries who will be celebrating theirs on this week as well ^^

In other news, the first printed volume of Gorae Byul is now on sale~!

75 years of independence.. that's not that much, TIL. Thanks for the chapters!

Thank you so much for the updates! This manhwa is so beautifully drawn, and I can't wait to see how the story develops.

Mnx

Demn that hot student finally showed up! I hope this doesnt raise suspicionsss ahhhhh i cant wait. Thanks for the update!!!!!

I’m always excited to see new episodes for this up everytime I come on here. 😍 It’s got a promising storyline~ I hope the scanlation team that picked this up will continue it until the end. 🙏🏻 Fighting~

@Kechl
yeah and after that they had to deal with American, China and the USSR righting over their country. Their country being spiting which still effects them today.
The nation has been through a lot.

Dex-chan lover
ahh, the teacher is here, i'm afraid soo ah will get in more trouble

Soo ah had a very good mistress, honestly. I'm glad she had someone who took care of her and who continues to push her forward, even through memories.

Users who are viewing this thread