Gorae Byul - The Gyeongseong Mermaid - Ch. 34 - The People Above Land (8/23)

Contributor
Man this author knows how to write a despicable character. This fucking Yeon-gyeong woman gets on my nerves so bad. How can you not understand, she never asked for your life! You took a decision, you decided you had a right to take the MC's life, you made the mistake. This is a decision the MC would never make so giving her the right to take your life is a completely empty gesture. And the last line, how she stills shows that she doesn't trust her. She can't talk! My god what an absolute monster of a person.

That woman is so despicable, she really has the audacity to tell our female lead that she would do it again in a landslide and then proceeds to just be a.....holy cow her character makes me so angry. Also I really hope that new female character they just introduced doesn’t ruin the main pairing because we barely get to see enough of our main couple being together and I just ughh.....I still really love this story though, it’s super good.

She's still paranoid that sooah might expose information on the secret organisation, like does she not remember that sooah can't speak, read or write? Not to mention that she's technically under surveillance 24/7.

Also euihyun can't catch a break can he? Poor guy.

Mnx

Young mastwr pls dont fotget soo-a!!!! His family is getting on my nerves. They havent seen each other for a long time and yet they're just shoving their ideals onto him!

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't want your life in her hands! God, they're so self-centered. All she wants is for you to leave her alone.

I dont completely dislike Yeongyeong because she has a newborn baby and still fights for the korea's independence. The problem is that shes very rock headed. I mean after everything she still susses Soo ah. I just want my Soo ah to be happy

Thank you for the update!

"I can't speak, so I said nothing." That's such a profound sentence.

This Haruko person just arrived but I already do not like her character lol

Anyway, thank you for another update!!! I’m very grateful for the work that you guys do!!

I hate them Hae-Soo and the lady whose name I can't remember just try to justify their actions by saying Soo-A may be a bad person, because if she is not they did an unforgivable sin.

In another note our MC remember me to the MC in "Ningen Shikkaku" (No Longer Human) from Osamu Dazai, and I am afraid that since this used as a reference "A little mermaid" it would not end in a happy ending :(

I knew it! The moment she hid behind the door, I knew she'd fall for him. Oh god, I'm so invested in Euihyun and Sooah ship that I'm hurt by this marriage prospect. So she's the Japanese lady from prologue? Is he gonna fall for her? Because she looks like the type that will join him to support him.

Users who are viewing this thread