Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
@martinren123 You know that reminds me. Of all the many many isekai based on games that I've read I can't recall one where the MC could access console commands.

I wanna see an MC be like "Iddqd" I'm god, 'Idkfa" give me everything and "Idclip" fuck your walls. Well since it's manga I guess "Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A" would be more appropriate? lol

NIce its only 5 chapters and he already have a wife this great. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators.

It feels like the author just randomly remembers that this isn’t just Minecraft but is smut

Group Leader
Being a slave to your waifu...marriage in a nutshell...especially the part where she grabs him by the...you get the idea.

@poopypants I think he might be referring to Maou-sama Retry! I also think there's another manga where a powerless guy accidentally discovers a debug menu type thing and has like infinite stats but I forgot the name.

Rather than Isekai Minecraft it is more Isekai with minecraft powers. I point this out because I feel it is the difference between being in another world that is based around minecraft (so a minecraft world) and being in another world where you have all the minecraft capabilities as senseless as they are in that world.

Honestly I really want to see where this goes, especially like that the girl that declared herself as wife is actually performing wifely duties.

@lmfaojuku I honestly don't think that's right. I can't recall any debug menu type thing in that story. Of course it has been so long since any of the chapters showed a menu for him I don't remember what the menu actually looked like.

Dex-chan lover
The thing about her being open about that is to protect him ofc. If anyone were to try to screw with him they'd instantly attract the wrath of the princess, whos their saviour. She could instantly make the elves fuck their shit up into the refugees, as shes the only reason they are accepted there in first place.

@welcome2atlantis took you five chapters to notice that? 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread