Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind the harem progressing, but the story should be moving along as well. They literally woke up and talked, thats it, the whole chapter went by.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello good sir, may I introduce you to the hidden based manga called "Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi"?
Oh dude! Don't drop a brutal series on people without a head up. People freak the fuck out with re:monster and the mc is a literal monster. The author of creature musume goes H.A.M with everything, world building, character inner monologue, art, sex, violence. If you can't stomach re:monster, then stay away. If you can't stomach radical differences from your own moral and worldviews, then stay the fuck away. That manga required a healthy separation of yourself and the story being play out.

Double-page supporter
So does the manga answer the mistery witht he Harpies and what happened while they travelled or should i go look the novel for answers?

Dex-chan lover
It's possible, but apparently Author is feed-up with this series (if rumours are true), which is why he gave-up.
Currently he is more focused on his "Reincarnated as Space Mercenary" Series.
While both are a favourite of mine to read, that's unfortunate

Dex-chan lover
If it's under consent, I don't mind the harem but the "implied" rape is not the way.

Same reason I hate Redo Healer or any MC with "mind control" type skill.

Dex-chan lover
Beast women don't waste time, a widower is already gunning for the tall handsome minotaur.

Users who are viewing this thread