Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind the harem progressing, but the story should be moving along as well. They literally woke up and talked, thats it, the whole chapter went by.

Fed-Kun's army
Hello good sir, may I introduce you to the hidden based manga called "Kagakuteki ni Sonzai shiuru Creature Musume no Kansatsu Nisshi"?
Oh dude! Don't drop a brutal series on people without a head up. People freak the fuck out with re:monster and the mc is a literal monster. The author of creature musume goes H.A.M with everything, world building, character inner monologue, art, sex, violence. If you can't stomach re:monster, then stay away. If you can't stomach radical differences from your own moral and worldviews, then stay the fuck away. That manga required a healthy separation of yourself and the story being play out.

Double-page supporter
So does the manga answer the mistery witht he Harpies and what happened while they travelled or should i go look the novel for answers?

Dex-chan lover
It's possible, but apparently Author is feed-up with this series (if rumours are true), which is why he gave-up.
Currently he is more focused on his "Reincarnated as Space Mercenary" Series.
While both are a favourite of mine to read, that's unfortunate

Dex-chan lover
If it's under consent, I don't mind the harem but the "implied" rape is not the way.

Same reason I hate Redo Healer or any MC with "mind control" type skill.

Dex-chan lover
Beast women don't waste time, a widower is already gunning for the tall handsome minotaur.

Man if you think about it mc is kinda living a fucked up life. He is worse than a slave, he gets worked to the bone everyday. He provides food, weapons structure, medicine and treatment for the whole kingdom. Whenever he has time to rest he gets assaulted in his sleep, his wife basically pimping him to the harpies. Kinda fucked up but that's isekai logic for you

Users who are viewing this thread