Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 6 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Gerda (Bear girl) similar expressions in two pages though lol

pg.26 and pg.30

:meguu: :glee: Ehehe~ or something, probably

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how, "Killing Over Thousand Humans" is considered as a "Genocider", but "Killing Over 3000 Humans" is considered as a "Hero".

Guess both words are in a way synonym to a killer, only the outlook defines who and what they are.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how many Chapters is Galaxy Degen Scans holding back.
Well, atleast in the case of this Series, it's only behind by 3 chapters (current Raw is at Chapter 36, and Chapter 37 should be releasing soon).

Dex-chan lover
This is what Sylphy saw when she went to those other girls:
W6ljIeM.png
where is this from?:thonk:

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of disappointed that we didn't get Kosuke saying "I am become death, destroyer of worlds", even as a meme page edit. Oh well. Plus, he didn't kill those people; the birds did! They pushed the plunger, not him. He didn't earn those achievements.

Dex-chan lover
goddamnit i need a sylphie in my life that was too cute
This is what Sylphy saw when she went to those other girls:
W6ljIeM.png
also where is this from i know i read it and i recognize the art style but i cant remember which one its from

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how, "Killing Over Thousand Humans" is considered as a "Genocider", but "Killing Over 3000 Humans" is considered as a "Hero".

Guess both words are in a way synonym to a killer, only the outlook defines who and what they are.
“Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror/hero. Kill them all, and you are a god.”

Dex-chan lover
:worry:Doing baby play right after commiting some war crimes sure is a mood
Nihonjin are fucked in the head
Killing a lot of people doesn’t immediately make it a war crime. There were no civilians involved, and as far as I can tell it was not in violation regarding booby trap regulations, making this “just” an act of war, and not a war crime.

Users who are viewing this thread