Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

The concept was nice kind of cliché but nice.
But then the more I read the more I started to dislike this manga.

>The Mc has a bunch of out of this world abilities and he knows how op he is, yet he still lets other people boss him around, he's a push over and a simp.
>The characters are all a bunch of annoying character troupes, Mc is the worst character of all of them he's as plain as they come.
>The art is good.

5/10 average story and characters, doesn't add anything new to the isekai genre as a whole. It's the same thing we've seen/read before.

You think you've seen the silliest premise for an isekai already, and then here comes a Minecraft one.

Double-page supporter
The novel started being translated 2 weeks ago by the way. You can find it in https://www.novelupdates.com/series/goshujin-sama-to-yuku-isekai-survival/

Let's hope it's not gonna go harem route maybe 2 girls at most and maybe saving the world by transaction and real problems and not fighting the. Demon world and yeah he could boss people around but that will turn out bad for him it's better to follow for now but yeah I hate cuz a simp but if he retaliate and boosted them he ded cuz he can't use magic and not even physically strong and last one is that he can't go anywhere except the human kingdoms but I don't think the viewers will even like that

I knew minecraft would make it to many artforns but I never expected a minecraft generic isekai harem manga to be made in my lifetime

MINECRAFT MANGA MINECRAFT MANGA MINECRAFT MANGA
Manga in Minecraft?
Minecraft Minecraft manga Minecraft?
Minecraft in manga in manga about the Minecraft?
MANGA OF MINECRAFT

Dex-chan lover
Wow, minecraft mods have gone a looong way since I last played! I guess it's time to download a few more modpacks!

Users who are viewing this thread