Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival!

Double-page supporter
You know this is pretty accurate to how Modded Minecraft feels First your banging rocks next thing you know your building a factory.

Also have to say I love the fact he is already in a relationship with someone and we don’t have a harem tag so it’s even better

Double-page supporter
@ferry god damn it. Honestly I was perfectly fine with him being in a relationship at practically the start but why is there always a harem?

Minecraft: gonna frick that creeper

Minecraft: reincarnated in another world with my netherite armor

Why he have a collar around his neck? It's totally inaccurate and unfair! You can't even use lead on villagers, so why is a "player" like that? He looks like a sex slave or something.. oh wait.. it's ecchi.. so it's probably someone's minecraft fantasy.. and since this is smut.. it's probably the elf..

basically isekai with minecraft powers.

I like how he's a slave to dark elf rather than other way around. Way sexier imo.

Okay okay it’s minecraft 2 but why did she have sex with him like not even a day after they met

Group Leader
Will be substituting as the TL for 1 Chapter since the other translator has been presumably kidnapped by the cartel.
(They also murdered his keyboard)

Fed-Kun's army
It's weird how in Japan dark elves are just black people. I'll take my purple skinned American drow any day.

Users who are viewing this thread