Gosu

Dex-chan lover
@saul95
You can read the official translation on webtoon. The latest public episode is "[Chapter 2] Ep. 88".

Dex-chan lover
@MagmaDrago
If you mean the translation itself, then I can confidently say 'yes'. If you mean the story, well, you've read it up to here, so I guess you like it? :D

Fed-Kun's army
@Konrad2
Ah yes, I meant the official translation not the story itself, should have clarified it.
Good to know the translations have gotten better, last I heard they weren't really all that good. Maybe I'll start reading this again.

I'm really enjoying the art and the rock-paper-scissors arc. It's well paced.

Edit: Wow the art kicks it up another notch in the third arc. Gorgeously drawn.

hmm... has a good rating and a nice cover as well. and the description seems interesting... i might have found a hidden gem... dont know if its actually hidden tho lol

Why is this manhwa's demographic labeled as shounen? This manhwa has no issue with killing, and even innocent people are killed. One scene has an entire village get massacred. This shit isn't for kids.

Double-page supporter
this is murim John Wick without revenge story i tell ya, his enemy always overly introduced and he always got them

Double-page supporter
i almost put this on the backburner and forgot about it forever because it appeared to be SoL gag manga. it goes like 10 chapters convincing you there isnt going to be a central plot

BUT THERE IS.
ITS REALLY GOOD
THERES LIKE 200+ CHAPTERS OUT
SO GO FUCKIN READ EM IF YOU LIKE MARTIAL ARTS.

cuz this is some quality shit right here. CRIMINALLY under-read. phenomenal.

Aggregator gang
You can easily read it on the Webtoon app on iphone, it is official

It would be just as popular and high rated as Solo Levelling on here(this site) if it get the same tran-release on here

Fed-Kun's army
@TheReaderr
There is and it's linked in the description. That said, the translation quality isn't great. You'll be confused as to what is being said at points in many a chapters.

Is yongbi the prequel related to story much that it needs to be read before or can I just read this

Users who are viewing this thread