Gotou-san wa Furimukasetai! - Ch. 8

ok from her pov that was like him showing her the Cold shoulder with basically denying all her advances and telling her "Hey I am not interested in you". Fucking idiot

Double-page supporter
First time this year I want to punch some fictional character right through my screen lmao

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I don't fucking get it. Why is many of this kind of character such a fucking wreck? I am not a "normie" to put it into manga terms. I am pretty anti-social back then (still kind of is). Yet I did not act like this when I had to go out with a girl or whatever. None of my friends (more like acquittances, but tomato tomato) act like this either... Is this specifically a Japanese thing? Like, seriously, does people in Japan actually act like this in school?

Like, basic human interaction is not supposed to be hard if you have a a normal/basic brain function. If you were born with autism or asperger, or stuff like that then that makes sense, since you literally lack the capacity to process such information, but if you are not then why?

Dex-chan lover
This dude is so re-fucking-tarded it's not even funny, just pathetic

Dex-chan lover
Man this kid is a punk! How many more hints could she have given bro?? I mean damn!! Also thank you for the translation 🙏🏾
At first i thought he was ignoring her hints, and was like "well sure, if you dont wanna deal with her, thats a way to do it i guess". Turns out he never even GOT the hints, come on author, theres no way anybody could be that dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread