Gotouge Koyoharu Tanpenshuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Kagarigari

@xyzzy no, this is more like the prototype. This one-shot has no correlation story wise to KNY, it just has some similar characters, that's all. Just think of it as the earlier draft of KNY and Gotouge-sensei revised and added a lot of things to it to make what KNY is now.

I know this is just a prototype but the whole idea of demons (or vampires) from somewhere beyond Japan is really interesting because it potentially opens the door for the main story to explore after the current arc is finished. That's only if the author isn't wrapping up the story afterwards which I hope doesn't happen

Dex-chan lover
With the final chapter coming in merely a few days, it sure was interesting to look at this oneshot. The world seems much more complicated. The relationship between the Demon Slayers and Demons is very different. Demons working for themselves as opposed to a single boss, Muzan just being another demon instead of the big bad. The protagonist seems like mixture between Tanjirou and Giyuu.

Honestly gives me heavy Dororo vibes.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s kinda interesting and weird at the same time to be looking at Pre-Demon Slayer. It’s kinda like looking at the first version of one punch man or Mob Psycho 100.

Users who are viewing this thread