Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Reverse

Mayuki is kinda like dare-dare cat-like girlfriend, always true of her feeling/desire and always seeking attention but at the same time she show the most unexpected determination to reach her goal. You just cant help but want to spoiled and support her

KZO

Dex-chan lover
The threesome route is already open, it all depends on Akira.

they were literally sitting in their love triangle formation, just need to add clockwise arrows and it's done 😉

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Tbh when I first read the description of this manga, this is what I have been waiting for, the awkward moments when one character has realized the love triangle and is trying to figure out what to do. I can't wait to see what the other two are going to do when they realize the love triangle as well.

Dex-chan lover
I WANT EVERYBODY TO BE HAPPY...LET THEM BE A TRIANGULE COUPLE LOL

Well, Akira remains the least likeable character out of three, although she shows some serious signs of imporvement, she still is quite self-centred and half-sincere. Honestly, apart from her thoughts about Mayuki, it is her lack of sincerity that irks me, especially in contrast with two other girls genuineness. She was helping Mayuki in school, but didn't really care about her, it was more of an act seving her self-satisfaction. Also, while Mayuki heard Rin's story and came to feel sort of sympathy before kissing, Akira proceeds to do it even when she dislikes Mayuki. Now, in current situation, only Akira knows the true scope of their relationships, and, while she is closest to realizing the idea about triple relationship, she remains the furthest one to emotionally processing it( Mayuki loves Akira and likes Rin, Rin loves Mayuki and likes Akira as a friend,Akira loves Rin and has an uncertain attitude towards Mayuki).

Dex-chan lover
tbh although i like the polygamy thing akira is such a fucking asshole most of the time, even though she sometimes shows progress it still gives me the impression that she thinks she's better than anyone, ffs her pride makes her see mayuki as someone inferior and kinda like a pet she sometimes plays with, and at the same time she acts like she fucking owns rin even though she didn't even make the slightest effort to sympathize with her, she's gonna need a lot of development to grow into a likeable character

Users who are viewing this thread