Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Even if It's Only a Bud

Dex-chan lover
@RoperoT
that just means it doesn't work for you, which is completely fine. Of course, it requires a very specific mindset, which most people do not possess.
That doesn't mean it can't work at all.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this speed is putting the pedal to the meddle. I actually like the speed this is going. Instead of spending loads of time with hints that a character might figure out the triangle slowly over a long time. Mayuki is the anchor that is just making all this work lol. I am really enjoying this and I hope this doesn't end when they all get together.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@RoperoT
If you haven't read author's previous work, I recommend you to read it. Canno's work usually involved polyamory.

Dex-chan lover
When I said.. I dont like akira... why is it that im so excited for the three of them being together?... >//< ahh I kindda figure all of them now... Its all thanks to Mayuki...
Ahhhhh.... I need more!

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we're moving into the end game. I believe in you guys in making this work.

Dex-chan lover
Mayuki is such a chad, she’ll probably be the one to suggest the triangle relationship! Rin wouldn’t have expected such an answer to her problem even though it’s perfect so she’ll totally accepts

I feel like only Akira would be the one to mull it over. Well that’s my guess at least

LMAO Have you not seen the titles and cover art for this manga @DailyBacka3

Users who are viewing this thread