Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

For the confused people: The Not April Fools version is in the second half of the chapter

> Be MC.
> Protect a woman from being assaulted by a criminal.
> Proceed to assault her afterward.

Man, josei mangas are fucking weird.

Dex-chan lover
Much like violent video games, sexual assault women’s literature is not to be taken as women who read them actually wants to be assaulted. It is very strange, however, and unsettling. I guess this is what women feels when they watch you play CoD.

Group Leader
Dropping after Chapter 3 is not a joke. We as staff do not like the male lead very much which is why we're dropping it.

Aww this was so cute. sad to hear your dropping it. I actually really like the ml. Thanks either way!:)

Group Leader
@Tatarias Yes, we'll be releasing chapter 3 soon. After that, any other groups can feel free to pick the series up. So feel free to recommend to your favourite scan team!

Thanks for the chapter, I enjoyed it. Especially the April’s Fools version of it 😏 I just found this manga from the front page. The plot seems it got pulled out from the ass tbh, but I still want to see what’s going to happen to them 🙉 I hope someone picks this up after chapter 3.

Dex-chan lover
LOL; the april fool's chapter was hilarious XDDD I was so confused about her harsh comments like how he's two-faced and bad in bed XDDD Hahahahaha; I was pleasantly surprised about her personality until I realized that this was all a joke XDD The actual chapter was also nice though :D

Users who are viewing this thread