Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Mnx

Broo male lead is such a douche!!!
Kyouko san find a better guy than this horny popo worse than a stalker

So he watched her all this time
Approached her
And then took her virginit, just to tell her he doesn’t want anything... what an assh*le lol
I hope she gets a sweet revenge on him really!
Anyway I wanna see what’s next lol

MAle leads straight up admits having sex with the female lead whilst she was unconscious...

I can see why the staff wanted to drop this. The ML is a son of a bxtch. Really hated that he kept doing it with her and being a horny fxcktard. Then when she confessed her feelings, BXTCH I WANNA SLAP HIM SO HARD. like the fxck??? take responsibilty of your actions and stop sending signals, you're just putting her hopes up.

Seriously just be a hentai doujin. Dude, the male lead even sexually assaulted the female lead and tried to do her since chapter 1 and somehow no one complains? oml his non-committal rejection in this chapter is the least of the problem here. He's a police officer ffs, what's wrong with not being able to take gifts from civillians but is allowed to grope and lick as long as the other party consents? Though at the very least we know now both the male and female lead are screwed in the head amd fit for each other. Just can't.. understand Fl's motives of being attracted to a romantic level to the male lead, it's fucking crazy. Anyone can be the ML as long as he's as hot or more like wth, i just hope the author has plans to publish a tankoubon cause her art is great.

Fed-Kun's army
"we don't like the male lead and the girl is passive so we're dropping it" did you not fucking read the title?

Idk what the heck y'all are on about. If its about the "rape", then yeah, the way he first did things was a little rapey. But after the first 2 times, where she didn't resist or tell him to stop, its perfectly fine. If you had a gf and y'all had fucked already many times, if you went and kissed hwr randomly and had sex, then it would be fine. Unless you all are just "girl powah" feminists, and of so... Ixfn brx 😉
3 letters back 😉

Oh god, I read some comments... HAVE YALL HEARD OF FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS, OR SEX BUDDIES? JUST BECAUSE HE DOESNT WANNA DATE RN DOESNT MEAN HES AN ASSHOLE. HOW DO YOU STEAL VIRGINITY TWICE? HE LEGIT SAID THAT HE STOPPED WHEN SHE LOST CONSCIENCE. SHES THE ONE WHO CONFESSED AFTER 3 FUCK SESSIONS.

Bruh stop bashing this manga.

Can you guys stop blowing your whistles at any opportunity, like she even nodded yes because she wants to be done by this guy and had no trauma whatsoever.

Idk about the guy, but the girl is definitely awkward. Like who says I love you when your only interaction so far is dinner and sex, that's a little too desperate..

Users who are viewing this thread