Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wow this pissed me off for so many different reasons. How has she lived this long without getting raped? First she lets the dad stalk and try to do something to her, then invites him back to the daycare, then goes on a date with her supposedly gay friend, and is fucking kissed by him?! Why did they even have to include the kiss, it made me cringe, Yuusuke was there so he could’ve stopped it earlier

Thanks for picking this up!
Even if the plot is a bit cliché I still wanna read it 😁
this author is really good at drawing the smut scenes

Not gonna lie, this manga has great art! The male lead is suffering some serious trauma, but that's what make him irresistible to the female lead!

The male lead is a coward. And the stupid girl begging for his love when she already knows he only wants sex. I lost it when the male lead just run away bc of the embarrassment. He is such a dog in the manger. I don’t like the plot at all. The art is amazing but I’m done.

@aiting Honestly, I'm one for plot in my hentais, but like many others have said, why read hentai if you want plot? I know this is a smut, but when sex is involved, authors get right to the scenes. If you want plot, go read a shojo or smtn lol

@Ainooo
Based off of spoilers I've seen, you maybe be on to something

Users who are viewing this thread