*love confession*
Me: (°▽°)
*sexy time starts*
Me: (*゚▽゚*)
*getting steamy*
Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
*chapter ends right when it’s getting good*
Me: ∑(゚Д゚)

Beware! In the upcoming chapters the guy from the nursery where she works is going to start making moves on her they go on a date and when they go to her house and are about to have sex she starts to cry and it ends there for them.

@AliceCat21
@johnpoop2529
@BlurryCmdYuri
What I remember happening, hope it helps :)
Yeah the guy who works with her. I haven't read this for over a month so im going solely off of muscle memory but if I remember correctly what had happened was:

The Fl was on her way to meet the ML after work. When she reached outside his work place, he was ushering some dumb hoes out of the police station. Literally as one of those dumb hoes reaches out the building (Im getting annoyed just remembering this shit lol) she turns around grabs his tie and kisses him...immediately the ML pushes her away but the FL sees and runs off. Obviously we know its not the ML's fault because there was literally nothing he cold do but it still causes a lot of drama between them

I cant really remember what happens after that but later on its a scene with the ML, FL and Rival (nursery guy), I think they are at her house...an argument breaks out and the FL ends up kicking the ML out.

Umm next thing I remember is just a set of cliché stuff happening, like the Fl went on a date ( say date but it was probably them just hanging out) with the rival and someone bumps into her and he holds her up...you get what i man some cringe shit lol
There was a scene where they did some lewd cosplay together too. So basically because of that incident, the ML and FL stop talking for a while and theres a lot more scenes where the FL is with the rival

Ill skip to the sex scene part, so yeah they are at her house again and the rival makes his move, while he's kissing her tits or something he looks up and sees her crying and realizes that its different to her usual jolly personality, so stops. Next scene is where rival invites her out to drink, she goes and drinks then passes out. The Rival calls the ML, he comes and get her, the go to her house, have sex and that's all I remember.

Im kind of confused though i could have sworn i read the raws on mangadex but im not seeing them now...unless im mixing it up with another smut manga which i dont think I am

Group Leader
Thank god they have censored the knife. I don't know what I might have done if I had to see a bare knife with my virgin eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread