Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?!

Group Leader
if u felt like u were divorced by the last panel in ch.1, thank u. my job as an amateur graphic designer is done

Honestly, love this kind of story soo much 😁😁😁 hopefully you guys will continue scanlating this 😉

Double-page supporter
I thought this was TLed by Japanese Unloved Manga

Well.... I don't want to have unnecessary b***r in public so.... no XD

Fed-Kun's army
U really easely CAN see when the author is a girl . Random smut all over the place art is good story is meh

Dex-chan lover
Well here we go

:< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”

Lol there are 9 people (currently)who rated this as 1*

I bet, they cant handle the sex scene..

must be a Virgin boi/girl who got nosebleed just by seeing an underwear...
or an Adult who has already lost their will/spirit in lust, in other words to be exact an adult who are cripple in Sex.. lol.

well they might counter attack me with saying "You look like a teenage full of hormone".

Well, I'm healthy.. and still rocking lol..

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

i thought it was cute! what are people expecting from this, a treatise on the current state of the european union LOL

can't wait to see the other promo chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Genre: Josei, smut
Artstyle: Noice

Instant follow because I'm looking for good smut, lmao

He ???? Literally???? Rapes her???????
I was coming in thinking I’d get a good smut with a plot (looking for plot in SMUT HAHA)
But yea huge turn off ://///

I don’t understand how a commenter is saying people are rating this as 1 because they’re virgins or adults who gave up or some bullshit.

He literally gave her a drug and raped her? I understand this is a story but do you really expect people to be okay with that premise? I know they’ll fall in love because that’s how these kind of story goes, but honestly. :/

The art is good, even if the "romance" starts dubiously ... but i have high expectations 🤭

I don't think this was rape. I suspected a roofie at first myself, but she was pretty recovered and composed by the time anything happened, and looking back through it confirms that there was basically no time he ever actually touched her drink - she was sitting down and had her hand on it already by the time he came to her seat so unless he's a stage magician he didn't do shit. I think she just drank more booze than her tolerance out of nervousness - she was pretty much going at her drink all night, rather than the conversations.

And while there are some moments of 'um', the fact is he was asking for her thoughts, condition, and active participation throughout, so while not necessarily a case study of wholesome sex, it gets close enough for me to be pretty comfortable with it.

Users who are viewing this thread