Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?!

Group Leader
He didn't rape her
she was way too wasted and he stopped cause he wasn't getting the right responses from her. She just doesn't remember any of it cause she was wasted. He lets her know next time when they actually do it - consensually, like in ch3 or 4.
It is true that the part we see as a reader is quite questionable anyway.

I don’t think this is rape. I’m a 30 yr old female whom has been raped. Alcohol can make you give in to temptation. It can’t be rape if she gave in to the feeling? Plus it looked like a hook up in a way if she gave in. Plus she was happy to see him the next time. She is a light weight if she can’t handle alcohol very well. That’s just how I see it. I want to see more.

Aggregator gang
good call scanlator-samas 🙃
it doesn't mean anything if you don't like what you're doing so I understand, I hope we (readers) all do.
and yaaas totally agree with yah about the FL/ML
I gave this a shot but was about to drop this but was still waiting, that maybe later chapters will get me.

why doesn't the staff like the main character? also seems pretty interesting so far

Fed-Kun's army
I didn't know josei would be this graphic. If you said it was sienen then yeah, but this is new for me. Either way I'm sort of new in Manga (only 2 and a half years I think) so... Yeah 😅

Power Uploader
I always wonder what kind of woman these series are supposed to appeal to.

Then I remember that Fifty Shades of Grey exists.

@Jockpo523 Josei can be graphic, but it isn't always. The reason this one is graphic is because it's a smut.
Josei = marketed towards adult women
Seinen = marketed towards adult men

I’m only interested in this if a romance builds up, I see he’s not interested in that way though :/

is it bad that i really like this series?? i wanna know if the guy gradually builds romantic feelings for her. i like stories when the guys are not attracted at first, but get jealous when another guy tries to pursue the girl. i wonder if you guys can continue this series please!!

Please don't drop the series. It's not that bad. Isn't it too early to drop it after only three chapters?? Besides I'm really enjoying it. Please think it over.

I was really enjoying this series; hopefully another group will pick it up. Thank you for the first 3 chapters. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread