Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?!

The plot is actually good and the sex scene are amazing as well. Not over the top, but not lacking either.

Oooh, the male lead is only 50% jerky but never cross lines esp doesn't seem to do anything that the female lead didn't consent to. Even thou this is pretty smutty, it has a nice balance between character development/smut scene/and fluffish moments. If only the middle part in between the english and chinese translation is ther T_T

So the MC is basically Sexually assaulting the Female MC and she fucking fell in love with the Criminal don't me wrong but this shit not right. Give an Update

@ZaidTaku
I am not sure which part you mean, i guess the first one might be dub-consent but
their first encounter they didn't go all the way, he talked bout it on Chapter 3, n afterwards the female seems to consent on his advances

Me: Well this is TL manga, what do you expect, be lenient.
Also me: But the heroine is angelic, she definitely deserves much better!

After reading the Chinese version I felt better about the hero, but his performance at the beginning in the English version makes him such a jerk and that still irritates me. Anyway, thanks for translating, the drawing quality is amazing! It's actually a sweet romance if forgetting about the rough start.

10/10 smut and story line! Waiting for more English translations to come through. Thank you for translating!

Every women’s wet dream, getting raped and saying “shit was good”. Not capping but i randomly clicked of curiosity....6/10 I guess....

Frl I said nothing offensive, UmU, what a yoke cuh....and I forgot what I said Lmao....

Ok so I skimmed through the raw Japanese chapters and I really like it so far but there are chapters missing and it seems that the english translators dropped this and it makes me really sad. NO OTHER SITE has more than the first four chapters and I can't find the raws either or I would have picked it up myself. If someone knows, can you please direct me to where I can get the raws? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread