Goukon Aite wa Nikushoku Keikan?!

Group Leader
由於MD必須放日文原標題的規則,無法避免被原作者搜索到並點名批評。因此即日起逐步退出MD,請訪問WP網站「黃金旺財屋」 及微博@光感白莲蓉五仁月
All translations NOT willing to be searched by the author. So i'm leaving Mangadex and move to my WordPress Blog.

His reasoning for not wanting to date someone was so stupid. Like who the hell would be like I failed to protect my sister when she was 10 and she ended up getting a scar so i'll never like or care for anyone again anyone again.

man this is why i dont read smut
they have sex almost every chapter and its annoying

I'm writing an essay! 🤣

I don't get all the hate for Yuusuke. He's not done anything against her consent. When they went to the hotel, she had time to sober up. We jump from the hotel entrance to Kyouko looking up at Yuusuke offering her a gatorade. Next panel, she's wearing a robe. She likely cleaned up first and then had a small nap while Yuusuke showered. After that, she never once asked him to stop. Her objections were based purely on her embarrassment, but she admits to herself that she is enjoying it, she's fully conscious and aware of what's happening. She hugs him and pulls him closer! ALSO He stopped after she passed out. She remembers everything up until that point, too. Probably passed out cause Yuusuke is a beast, not cause of booze.

Sure, it was a dick move to panic and run out in the morning, he didn't do it on purpose though. I think people forget that they knew eachother in passing for some time before the mixer as Kyouko would lose things and ask Yuusuke for help at the station. Kyouko didn't connect the dots until later, but I'm sure he knew the whole time.

Kyouko never told him she was a virgin until it was too late. Is it normal to ask your partner if they are a virgin? I don't think so. Even though he said he wasn't looking for a relationship after her confession, he never pursued other women (there was that one tiny misunderstanding), and he changes his tune and confesses pretty quickly. He's more wholesome than most "playboy who won't be tied down" MLs.

Thanks Batoto team! <3<3

Tbh she should just marry disaster bi Kaoru

As always thank you to the entire team for your hard work ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread