Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Yay I was worried you'd stop after the other group started posting
Thanks for the chapter!

@Pocky8 That scared me too honestly, until i realized that it was the PMscans logo, not arang's, took me a while though to notice ^^'

Thanks for keeping it up though translators, sometimes work is abandoned due to people rushing things with MTL, and that can sometimes stop actual effort being put in, so keep it up =)

Finally a good translation! keep it up!! I blocked the others for their crap translations

Fed-Kun's army
oh my fucking god i thought u guys were dropping this after that cancelled sign at the beginning i was ready to write a lengthy letter begging yall to pick the series back up in lieu of that let me just give you the biggest thanks, Arang Scans

mild lovemail here but legitimately your guys' translations are really good. the dialogue flows so well and it took me reading PM scans to notice that was to your guys' credit too and not just the original author. the other scans' translation gave me a fucking headache and i was apprehensive and cringing while reading this one just bc of the sheer trauma that inflicted on me. the relief of u guys not dropping this is overwhelming especially since i enjoy this so much and even go back to reread the chapters frequently in between uploads.

sorry for the sappy vomit im just rlly grateful to u guys hope yall know ur very appreciated <333 thanks for the upload, cant wait for the next uwu

Group Leader
Thank you for translating this in actual English!! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Yep, that's a way better translation. The first couple pages actually make sense now.

Oof, yeah, this is better by enough that it's worth rereading. I regret reading the other one now =(

Group Leader
Thanks for the upload! Please be like that rick astley song and stick with us a while longer :D

Thank you for translating!

I am not even touching the other scans after reading the comments.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know the difference of quality until this chapter popped up, waiting dutifully for the next chapter from Arang

Thankyou for updates 🧡

My, i still prefer your translates. I try read that other scans, but... Yeah it sucks.

Thankyou for hardwork, we're waiting for your updates 💙

This is the quality we need damn. I stopped reading the other translation at chap 16, it sucks.

Fed-Kun's army
XP down items can allow you to be utterly brokenly overpowered with some creative use.

Users who are viewing this thread