Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - Change

Fed-Kun's army
Did he literally just did a pork samgyupsal party in the dungeon where he killed the pig?

I appreciated the effort but please..If you have a group, at least made the translation better. I hurt my brain trying to understand this chapter. 🤕

Dex-chan lover
The hell, I'm not usually one to mind about sniping, but what is the point of sniping a fairly active translator, with mtl ?

Dex-chan lover
Fucking hope someone translates this properly
Also: Spent horsepower is probably mana cost?

Contributor
It seems like PMScans are upset at Arang for sniping Peach and the Book of the Last Days. The funny thing is that Arang put out chapters that actually made sense while you still have to decipher what PM is putting out.

I prefer the other scans tbh. I just read it a bit and welp I think I'll just wait for the other scans instead, kinda hard to read this.

i have seen many mtl but i dont see any problem with theirs.
it is still better than the horseshit of mtl i usually see.

it might be true that arang maybe raped pmscans girlfriend ( aka sniping or whatever they did to each other ) but that doesnt mean they do their job bad.

Fed-Kun's army
MFW their credit page is also fucked.

You can advance read this manhua by going in our website
We are 1 chapter advance in each of our own release so what are you waiting for!?
Don't believe it?
Go to our website now!

Did they also MTL their own credit page?

Dex-chan lover
So he needs triple the xp for a single level, but gains stats when eating? That's such a one sided trade off, lol.
Gee, do you want dozens of times the stats of everyone else at the same level, but have to work a bit harder? What a silly question.

Supporter
Many sentences are strange, as if the TL didn't read them with the corresponding images, and the result is not fluid...

@NotSomeone I think it is, or Stamina?

Users who are viewing this thread