Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 22 - Spawn

Dex-chan lover
P O T A T O ! ! !
Also thank youuu, keep up the good works 😁👍🏼

Double-page supporter
Yeah, attack the other group that picked the serie before you and make better scans albeit slightly slower. Seriously, what you did is why there is so much drama on MD. The serie was recently picked, with good quality translation, regularly updated, and then you come and put horrible translation for no reason. I admit that your quality has significantly improved, but it's still worst than the other group. Also, you have a lot of active series, so it's not like you lacked work. You just sniped for the sake of publicity.

Power Uploader
@Ovnidemon And all of the people who don't know what really happened. PLEASE GO TO OUR GROUP PAGE AND READ OUR COMMENT SECTION? or better yet click here:

https://mangadex.org/group/1238/pmscans/comments/

for you to think and NOT to make a FOOL out of yourself. thanks!

You guys are gonna be using this word a lot sooo...it's not "eatable" it's "edible".

You're welcome.

Power Uploader
@mrfakoff Heya, we've fixed it, it's now smooth as silk... thanks for noticing, have fun reading in our site!

Power Uploader
@chriswow11 It was meant to sound silly... to give the mc a trademark reaction.. more like Naruto's "dattebayo" or sakura's "shannaro" *wink~ wink~ 😊😏

Double-page supporter
@Grail I read the story, and you know what? It's even worst. I totally agree that what the other group did is rude and d*ckish. But what was your reply? Be ruder and more d*ckish. You didn't try to talk (at the very least, you didn't mention it in the comment). What was sniped from you wasn't really popular (it's yourself who said it) and you choose to snipe in return a popular serie, and even want to snipe another popular serie.

The snipe you got was the first one from the other group, and the quality was slightly better than yours. It had no reason for you to react so exaggeratedly.

Also, what did you expect would happen in return? That the snipe will stop? You only started a d*ck contest. Not the one to see who has the biggest, but who IS the biggest.

So yeah, the other group was in the wrong at the start but you choose the worst reply possible. So my statement that there is so much drama on MD is because of groups like yours stay, albeit for different reasons.

Power Uploader
@Ovnidemon

Dude, you're not making any sense at all. Let me Break your reply to you one by one. Here goes:

1. I read the story, and you know what? It's even worst. I totally agree that what the other group did is rude and d*ckish. But what was your reply? Be ruder and more d*ckish.
-->> We believe for what is right and people who did this kind of things should also taste of their own medicine.

2. You didn't try to talk (at the very least, you didn't mention it in the comment).
--->> Why would we? They just sniped our series.. No talk, No messages.. Should we do the same? They Just upload Chapters one after another. We just did what they do. Is it not fair?

3. What was sniped from you wasn't really popular (it's yourself who said it) and you choose to snipe in return a popular series, and even want to snipe another popular series.
--->> Yeah it wasn't popular that's why I am still pondering to comprehend that, while they have so much better series to maintain, They sniped an unpopular series.I'm asking him. he just ignores it, lol. We are on the works on Destined for Greatness.. yes.. But that is only "reserve" if they do something like this one again... We won't release it but we are actively doing it with my team and friends.

4. The snipe you got was the first one from the other group, and the quality was slightly better than yours. It had no reason for you to react so exaggerated.
---->> Well you're wrong about that, we all have the More reason to exaggerate, people who disrespect like the one they did, and people who did wrong IS NOT OK. We don't tolerate wrongdoings. If they hadn't sniped our series. We don't have this kind of conversation right now. Do you agree?

5. Also, what did you expect would happen in return? That the snipe will stop? You only started a d*ck contest. Not the one to see who has the biggest, but who IS the biggest.
---->> We are on constant guard and even check all of our series routinely, We're not dumb, They just do what they do and snipe away. They are experts on it. We just only take their challenge. and why'd you addressed just us? Are we the ones who started it? Please answer this question, I beg you.

6. So yeah, the other group was in the wrong at the start but you choose the worst reply possible. So my statement that there is so much drama on MD is because of groups like yours stay, albeit for different reasons.

--->>Whoa! Finally, you said the other Group is WRONG... but I am wondering it seems to me you are siding with the wrong one? If your Brother got bullied IRL, you just shrug your shoulders and take a walk away, Well we are not that. Because we hate people who did Wrong and is just ok to them, And tell you what, you can just not read the comment section and read the manhwa, your problem will be solved.

~Cheers!

Aggregator gang
I'm really curious.... Why did you guys re-release all those chapters?? I mean, I get that you are sniping and you are proud.... (I assume, just cause of all the comments you put in the chapters....lol) but why didn't you just start from the un-scanlated chapters??? You literally could have released like up to chapter 40 instead of re-doing another group's work!

I'm not actually trying to criticize.... It just honestly makes no sense to me 🤔

Edit: It might have to do with the politics that seem to be rampant on MangaDex these days.... Honestly, I don't want to put in the effort to figure out what exactly happened here 😅 I'm really enjoying this series, so I just hope that it never gets dropped because of any of this.

Users who are viewing this thread