Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 24 - Monkey

I thought from the title he was gonna eat the monkey. If that was so I would've just dropped cuz I would've known I was gonna get into some weird shit. Glad it didn't

Edit: Although the monkey tryna get laid by him is pretty weird in its own right

Supporter
Please tell me I'm not the only one who had this in his head when seeing the title: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8QaWWzL3k

Fed-Kun's army
Yes uhm excuse me? Mister Monkey? Miss Monkey? You need to get through us before you get to our precious food boi

Also, you fucking bet our boi is better than that overrated girl

Dex-chan lover
@DeathDonut thanks for that crash course, as a slow type of reader, I eventually end up noticed the inorganic, to the art style textures.

I feel like this can be turned into a game sort of like, "what gender is this character" but its "which is hand drawn?" make me think they'll be a day where AI can draw BG, or artists will be able to adapt it to make it more "natural"

What's with all this sniping nonsense lol

If your scanlations are good, there is no need to be threatened by others sniping your series. While these are much better now, Arang still objectively does it way better. I think the best way to solve the issue is to just keep improving rather than retaliating, though I do appreciate that these scans come out much faster. Maybe make the proofreading process more strict.

Users who are viewing this thread