Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 25 - Lucia

It’s worth noting that if you cover for someone else in their battles if they truly believed they could handle themselves then you actually reduce your synergy and their self-esteem.

Dex-chan lover
Place where PK is not possible doesn't equal to place where you can't damage your opponent till they became mostly dead right? Right?

@Bel-Shug it's probably more like no PVP but maybe they could still fight but with no damage

At least he knows who to kill first after the battle starts

Dex-chan lover
Lol, good thing Lucia was the one to attack, that guy would have been eaten alive if it was the MC

my blood is legit boiling and i felt like my heart stopped when that dude kicked the watermelon
im legit furious

did Lucia offer cider bc she knew he would throw up if mixed with banana??

Fed-Kun's army
Really a shame that after so many chapters the machine translator pmscans has along with whichever quality checker they have just don't have a grasp of the english language. Quite a few sentences don't even make sense and the ones that do kinda make sense sound wrong. It's a shame that arang releases so slow (Which only started happening after you originally started sniping them out of spite or something) because at least arang's translations make sense. Such a shame...

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not sure how many people are going to get me, you guys think highly of me?" -PremenstrualScans-

"Rumor has it they're participating to beat me and boost their guild reputation, isn't that too obvious to even check?" -Arang-

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread