Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 26 - Bakallo

Is the girl who was eating the chestnuts and talking to the brother the one who had the alt account?
Also that skill is super op~

I hope they dont introduce too many characters that suffer from same problem like MC(eg eating disorder) it gets kinda annoying when authors do that, when they introduce carbon copies of mc with same trails. already 2 characters were introduced with a bit of eating disorder(the ranked girl with the smurf he meet in the forest hinted at being fat in the past) and now the girl next to the short girl's brother eating from a bag

Dex-chan lover
If he eats something, it's a 30% to 40% HP gain? That's Food God territory.

Any foodie would be angry as well, that watermelon looked delicious.

Dex-chan lover
Wai wai hold up...so let’s just say...he eat a jelly bean(only one) then another.would that count as 30% or 60% recovery if he ate the two seperately?

@Phantonn1 I'm fairly sure those two are the the same person though? The girl from this chapter ate chestnuts(like the smurf acc) and seemed to know about the mc so it might be hinting at that
Also even is she might not be the same person, the girl in this chapter was eating chestnuts, doesn't mean she has an eating disorder

Wtf. OP SKILL. Lucky he loves to eat. 🤣

I wonder how long the effect is if the cooldown is 20 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread