Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 31 - Fencing

@Lord_Farquaad i stopped at chp 24 and forgot about this then i came back today and I'm reading the pmscans translation and I'm trying to figure out why no on is mentioning this weird English and then i find this comment and I'm thankful I'm not crazy

Double-page supporter
@krispy
I'm trying to figure out why no on is mentioning this weird English
It's just business as usual.
They go through the bother of finding the somewhat rare person that is [english/random asian language] bilingual, clean the manga/manhwa, typeset it, but then end up skimping on proofreading, something the majority of people born in an English speaking country should be capable of.

English is my third language yet I still manage to spot a lot of grammatical errors, stilted sentences and just basic bitch typos.
Guess it's proof that only retards or the rare one in a hundred truly autistic altruistic person offers up to help for free.

Double-page supporter
@TSwrangle
If you're enjoying a manga, just check either the first or last page where the groups usually post miscellaneous info such as open positions. There are probably some general manga translation groups on reddit or discord as well where groups might recruit, but I don't use that gay shit.

Users who are viewing this thread