Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 39 - Key

Dex-chan lover
Omegalul those players bout to get a third of the NPC combatant population after them

I don't know which one better. He single-handedly beat the shit out of those thugs, or let the empress do it for him. Either way, they're done for. Welp, I think him calling the empress just so he won't waste his time mining for chocolate

Fed-Kun's army
Moshi moshi~ Bad guy in the Mines desu~
"Noona lmao": *teleports behind* Nothing personal, kiddo.

Dex-chan lover
Well as much as I want MC to kick their assess, I think it's the right call to call the queen since she technically owns the mine.

Also more screentime for Queen so I'm not gonna complain 😅

Double-page supporter
Yeah I have to agree isn’t the point of taking over to become the one profiting off something not To destroy and loot it? These idiots don’t know how to make money the idiots. You save the miners and state that your more equipped to save them then you buy the ore they mine off them for cheap and then sell it at a huge profit on the open market allowing players to focus on mining and would allow you to begin building up a player town around it. Killing the miners mean you have to get new miners or mine your self.

But it’s a much better decision to just call the mine owner the queen herself allowing him to score some points with her and also not spend resources fighting the guild

The thing with this webcomic is.. im very confused which character is an npc, or a real life player (unless explained)

Users who are viewing this thread