Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
The game devs are so confident in their AIs that they fully furnished the inside of his house and plotted NPC-NPC interactions. Give a moment to think about that.

Bruh thus kid's also a master chef? He also got the secret hidden item from NPC danggggg boi he too OP 😆 Also it looks like he's going to build a harem w/ food

Double-page supporter
this is some crazy ass game where even NPC's have personal emotions and thought. This game somehow created an actual AI that perfectly simulates a person even with thought, feelings, etc. But what are the implications of this then? NPC's are usually stuck doing the same thing, and it seemed Valen was voicing hopelessness and sadness at his plight. A lot of moral dilemma regarding how the NPC's are forced a certain kind of life then.

Double-page supporter
Eats.
Cooks
Eats with a person.
Eats again.
Gets free sword.

For those who want to know if this manga is dark and gruesome or a manga that focuses on fighting monsters and going to guilds. This manga is wholesome, literally wholesome right there and there and a little more wholesome right there with a sprinkle of wholesome. It also makes you hungry, so it's a thumbs up for me.

Y'all this NPCdont feel like an NPC, if they make NPCs like this in the future with free will, thoughts and emotions that means they can fr just make artificial humans ie robots and I'm low-key scared but kinda happy cuz robot X my great great great great grandchildren

he made the doc hungry xd
fb57e8c71b7cb944144cab59e8fbdfd3.png

Users who are viewing this thread