Gourmet Gaming - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

ahh fresh fluff >.< so different from most of the korean manhwa/novel that I usually read >.< which is amazing, sometimes I also want feeling happy you know ._.)/ lol

Dex-chan lover
@Nongaran

Maybe this is the future, where computers get so advanced that they can afford to literally simulate a entire world down to the atom for a video game? That's the most "realistic" scenario for this I can think of.

@Geohie, or the creator or publisher of the game codded it so the npc's can act in multiple ways, and can sometimes give secret missions, or just maybe the creator made it so that all the npc's feelings can feel like your talking to a real life person, an immersive feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@Alfredooo0s

True, but I don't even want to imagine the level of crunch it would have taken to develop something as comprehensive as that. Holy jesus, I mean crunch is a problem with games on the "mere" scale of RDR2, one of the most detailed open worlds and advanced NPC AIs yet. If you were to create a fully immersive VR game without making most of the work procedural... well, some people aren't going to have a good 15 years.

Dex-chan lover
I feel weird to see NPC both self-aware and has their own meta thought... but I hope these two will meet.

Aggregator gang
It makes me so sad that they're just npcs uwu

At first, my expectations was this is a isekai or tensei manhwa uwu

Users who are viewing this thread