Gourmet Gaming

If that tech is real, people on strict diets will buy that and takes away the guilt of cheating in your workout.

Well Japan already have similar like this one... Well let read Korean version

Contributor
Imagine being so obsessed with food that you write a series about how you get stronger by eating.

Double-page supporter
The girl in the cover looks absolutely delicious. Also i would be very disappointed if his job isn’t “Binge Eater” :3

Dex-chan lover
The only level up I do when eating is calorie count and pounds

Another shitty run-of-the-mill OP MC in an overused storyline. If you're going to make something with an OP MC, then at least make it interesting. I have no interest in reading the same isekai story repackaged over and over again with small gimmicks every time. Please, at least make the characters interesting and let them have depth! Come on man, there are already so many bad isekai mangas, seriously do NOT need another one! And they always stop work on them at like chapter 15 or 27. An obvious cash grab with no actual story to tell. Thanks for listening to my rant, cya~!

Aggregator gang
@Ooferdoofer its a korean manhwa, just like isekai, we have also hit rock bottom on korean solo leveling style stories.
We are literally scraping the bottom of the barrel on both genres

also
I remember reading chapter 1 a year ago lol
Is it a tradition to delete it and repeat translation on chapter 1 every year?

Lowkey, the title is kind of a lie cuz
he doesn't level up by only eating. He actually trains hard in order to fight and defeat the monsters/animals that give the food ingredients which he then makes food with. Ex. He killed a bunch of chicken (monsters?) So he can have a shit ton if chicken to make his makbang worth of food lol
I really like the story so far tho. It's quite fun and the mc is quite likeable

If they ever make a game like that i would be so happy. I could taste any food I can get with no money~~~ oh how nice that would be.

Users who are viewing this thread