Gourmet Gaming

@JacK145 Nah man, no matter how fast they are, or where they're from, the other group was here first and put out a quality translation. PMS sniped their series, that is considered a shitty thing to do. On top of that, if they're not good at English, don't translate it into English! It's honestly not even understandable.

I wouldn't care if the other group kept releasing the series the way they have been, but now it seems like they're going to drop it because of what these shitheads did! Now I can't even enjoy this series. That fucking sucks.

Don't really get what all the insults are about the translation isn't THAT shit (obvi lower quality than Arang) honestly. As someone who English isn't my first language, it all seems ok. however i do not support sniping at all that is pretty scummy imo. nice try PMS maybe try one that has been dropped by groups for years and fans are desperate for. also thanks for not dropping Arrang

Arang's scans of this are great. I ended up reading some of the PMS scans as well since they were there, but their translation just isn't good 🤣 will wait for Arang to update the next chapters.

Listen, I know we just sittin out here watching the manga for free yada yada, but there is a big point that has to be discussed and that is Quality. As all of us here know, Arang has been pretty dam good so far on not only releasing but having that top notch resolution with some of the best translation you can find on a korean manga rn and if you go ahead and check the first 5 pages of ch 15 on Arang and Pm it's as if they're telling a different story. I mean comon "You look so desperate" is not something anyone's gonna say in that situation especially after getting hit, ruins the mood. So what i'm trying to say is if it aint good, hire someone else or just don't even scan it. Especially if there is somebody Already scanning it who is also doing a better job than you. Go play Call Of Duty if you wanna snipe someone.

This manga is the same as the other mangas with an all powerful gamer mc except it’s done badly. The OPness of the mc is written in a way where you are annoyed at the mc instead of rooting for him. The literal only two “flaws” he has are his bulimia and his proud personality. The first couple chapters goes like this; he’s 170 something kg but he’s the son of a hospital owner (wealthy), scored first in the csat in his school (smart), exercises four hours a day (healthy), and has a caring rich father that only wants his son to have fun if he’s gonna play video games or do anything. Like what part of this is realistic-especially the last one. Dropping because the mc annoys the crap out of me.

I’d rather read pm- because they aren’t handling 14 different series at the same time. Arang can barely handle half of em’

Dex-chan lover
Or people can stop being such a baby for obviously not-so-trash translation and read both PMs and arang, if arang knows better about their quality, they wouldnt get affected by this and keep translating

Both quantity/speed by pms and quality by arang, people forget their place and say blabber their mouth off like a primadonna when they realize PMs aren't even doing this for a single cent and for free,

Just enjoy , if you think its bad, don't read PMs upload and block them, easy

Side by side Arang is better. I'd wait for their release but they're dropping so I guess story ends at chap 15 lol. Story was only okay and shite job at scanlating just makes it not even worth it. Unless someone comes around and releases qual version that's on par with Arang Scans I'm out.

Dex-chan lover
anyone have link for the novel if it has, fine either translated or raw

I really appreciate the translations, but is there a reason you guys overzealously use word art? Ngl, it's kind of annoying. Otherwise, they're super well done.

Honestly seeing the disclaimer about how quickly they did those translations that's pretty amazing to do that much work in such a short time.

Dex-chan lover
"Bulimia affects only two people" really sending me.

You guys are doing a fantastic job, thank you for doing this for us. We greatly appreciate your work, again.....Thank You.

Users who are viewing this thread