Governess Nazuna-san - Ch. 2 - The Koyomi Family's Most Prized Posession

Fed-Kun's army
So, regarding this series...
Whether or not we'll be continuing it is still up in the air— we have raws up to Chapter 6, and would be able to get most of them, albeit slowly, with no issue. The biggest issue right now, being honest, is my own personal free time for typesetting. We have a translator and cleaner willing to work on it consistently, but I personally cannot guarantee the ability to TS every single chapter due to life being a bit hectic at the moment. If you're willing to wait for that, thank you for being patient. If not, contact us if you want to join us as a typesetter— we can always use the extra help! Just DM anybody with a scanlator role if you'd like to join and we'll vet you through.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that grandfather doesn't want him to inherit the family's business.

@anwinner
Thanks for the chapter, personally i'm fine with waiting

Ah, so it was embarrassing photos of him at the Christmas Party... got it 😂

@anwinner Bless you, and take your time, its a series that has been dead for translations for a while, so even if it is monthly, I dont think people will mind it... I mean, I wont mind it

Dex-chan lover
@anwinner Page 13 the word "interesting" is misspelled. I would what the value those Nazuna stamps are worth or if they can be redeemed for something. Take your time with it since life takes priority over a hobby/job like this. If anything I know that the 1st chapter was done accidentally by another group so maybe you guys could collaborate if that's even an option. We appreciate the translations and work you guys do so thanks for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
Was not expecting a reference to DC Comics, especially not such a lesser known character.

Is that legendary truck kun bumper to make people go to isekai
https://mangadex.org/title/26458/isekai-transporter

Dex-chan lover
@XLauncher I'm not that into comics but, I'm curious what the reference was and for what character. Mostly unrelated, but there is a line in FF14 (specifically a currently late/end game area) that is suspiciously close to the Green Lantern oath that's been on my mind lately, and I just kind of want to know if anyone noticed it.

@Leo80221 When the MC is talking about what the FeMC's training is turning him into, he mentions Houdini and Scott Free. The latter of the two is also known as Mr. Miracle, the DC Universe's greatest escape artist and the New God of Freedom and Escape.

A Scott Free/Mr. Miracle reference???

This pleases me immensely...if they mention Oberon, Big Barda, and Granny Goodness later on, then I will be impressed beyond words!

Aggregator gang
I knew that his grandfather's ultimate weapon was him but quite nice to see anyways

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the new chapter, oh a Mr. Miracle reference... to soon bruh, to soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I lost track of the story by page 8 but I still like every chapter haha.

Users who are viewing this thread