Gradually Close to the Heart - Ch. 37

Group Leader
Zheng Shu will tell Su Ye that her "lover" is a player, but she won't believe him. She'll have to find out for herself the hard way.

Aggregator gang
Su Ye is sweet. I wonder what the frame with Big Tree and the new roommate is about.

Thanks for the update!

Wait is that guy in the infirmary earlier the polar bear? I don’t remember them being in a relationship or anything

I can already feel the drama... hopefully I'm wrong, this one is supposed to be my comfy read!

To clarify because I think some people are confused, the polar bear guy likes Su Ye. It’s also established before that he doesn’t like women because they fawn over him and it makes him uncomfortable (but Su Ye is different). Big Tree thinks that Su Ye likes polar bear guy and because polar bear guy is popular with women he thinks polar bear is a player. He also wants to “expose” this because he doesn’t want Su Ye to be hurt. Meanwhile, Su Ye likes Big Tree and Big Tree likes Su Ye but they’ve yet to find out it’s mutual. I’m assuming that polar bear will be a catalyst for their relationship (since they’re both dense af) but we’ll just have to see

Su Ye/Tree Leaves yelling at the two random guys looks like cheap writing. Nowhere does the artist/author show anything about the two boys before. They're introduced in one panel specifically to be yelled at by Su Ye. It's only because of her own perceived inadequacies that she does it; it looks completely unnatural.

Dex-chan lover
Su Ye reminds me of Hori from Horimyia. She hides a monstrous strength behind her tiny frame. I think her friends are going to be surprised when she runs.

Users who are viewing this thread