Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 16 Ch. 65 - Day two of chaos

FUCK YES!!!!!! I'VE BEEN HOPING FOR THEM TO GET TOGETHER!!!! Fucking love the dynamic between Busujima and Iori. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!

Alt

"Did you kiss Chisa yet?"
"Probably not"
"Your first kiss wasn't Chisa"
"IT'S WAS ME, SAKURAKO!!!"

So finally chisa is going to understand her feelings or not. Oh god hope next chapter is not an extra .

so next chapter maybe the beginning of Okinawa arc but from Sakurako POV?

the plot thickens <3

My small opinion about the end of the chapter is... Iori recently got rich, right? And the middle chapter explanation about getting the diving dream ticket but throwing it away because 'shopping' is more interesting... By connecting those 2 dots, we might know what will happen in the next chapter?

But for real tho, Grand Blue is such a great manga. Always funny and so many things happening at the same time.

I'm kinda sad knowing that she's only being used as a ladder to Iori x Chisa relationship to develop, since the author already gave so many flags about who's going to win

Dex-chan lover
@Jips
Sakurako may be a bitch, but shes not scum.

Also Iori may have won the lottery, but all that money was basically used for this trip. And how would Sakurako even know that he won or even how much he has?

Its clear that Sakurako just genuinely likes him, she even tried to prevent him from going on the trip in the first place.

If I had to guess, she probably found out from someone that Iori and Chisa arent really dating, then rushed over to Okinawa to make her move before something really happens between Iori and Chisa.

Users who are viewing this thread