Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 16 Ch. 65 - Day two of chaos

Aggregator gang
man i sometimes forget that this manga isnt just a pure comedy heart attack but has actual story and is about diving

Yes!
So I guess it was Busujima who messaged Iori on page 6. And he's the only one on page 32 who's not really suprised 🤔 I wonder what's the reason behind this

This chapter was entertaining, and I have to say, I love when this manga DOES have some diving. But I didn't like that last pannel, I didn't even find the reactions funny.
I'll keep supporting Iori x Chisa until the end, but really, she should be more aggressive.

Waiting for the next chapter will definitely beb a pain, and even if I love filler chapters, I hope we don't get one next month

Contributor
Well, something had to happen.
With this, maybe Chisa will admit her feelings too....later.

about time someone break the status quo with iori

now that sakurako officially join the fray, and with actual action to close the gap, i wonder what chisa and cakey will do now

Iori and Chisa didn't see each other in a romantic way but they do support each other because they're family without blood relation, Iori only see Cakey as a friend so far and the most potential one is Sakurako. DANG GIRL, SHE DECLARE IT BOLDLY!!

i legit heard the Anime Opening at underwater page
damn this is just too good

Users who are viewing this thread