Grand Blue Dreaming - Vol. 21 Ch. 84 - Reminiscence

Power Uploader
Man, here I was hopeful that y'all continued this in response to the backlash that k-manga has gotten and this was a big "fuck you" to it. I was too hopeful.
Trust me, if we were getting just a bit of support from one of ~60k "followers" here, we might just be a bit more inclined to fight. Instead, it's been a full year of us providing top tier quality releases we could offer, and not a single dime of donation.Apparently people only want to support streaming platform and will leech off scan group forever because they could - nope, sorry, we have bills to pay /s

Joke aside, fan translation either live off interaction with fans or financial support (as stated above). Simulpub got all of the former, we have nothing left to motivate us to continue, seriously. EqZero decided to dip out the moment simulpub was resumed, because everyone reads official rip and by the time we finish fan translation, it becomes second handed product.

Double-page supporter
Trust me, if we were getting just a bit of support from one of ~60k "followers" here, we might just be a bit more inclined to fight. Instead, it's been a full year of us providing top tier quality releases we could offer, and not a single dime of donation.Apparently people only want to support streaming platform and will leech off scan group forever because they could - nope, sorry, we have bills to pay /s

Joke aside, fan translation either live off interaction with fans or financial support (as stated above). Simulpub got all of the former, we have nothing left to motivate us to continue, seriously. EqZero decided to dip out the moment simulpub was resumed, because everyone reads official rip and by the time we finish fan translation, it becomes second handed product.
this is heartbreaking, truly. if my country wasn't at war, i'd donate...

Users who are viewing this thread