Grand Blue Dreaming

I hate this.
why am I getting so invested in a manga, fuckin Cakey FFFUCKING BUSUJIMAAA

been following this series far from the anime release yet just noticed the author is the same as baka tesuto lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Chetan72
There isn't much of a romance in here. Except for couple of dates, few heartwarming moments and grand gestures. They're all pretty late (somewhere after chapter 20). Looks like there are signs of more to come later this year, though.
If your main goal was to experience a romantic plot disguised as a comedy, I'd suggest to try some other manga. Or come back here next year - who knows what will happen by then.

Aggregator gang
I'm laughing so much!

I love the comedy in this manga. The way the author always manages to subvert our expectations is great. I just hope it won't get stale at some point, but so far, it's working perfectly.

9/10, no useless drama, no useless romance, just plain fun.

Dex-chan lover
@Ps02
is the manga still going on?
This manga is still going on. Next chapter is expected to be released in Japan on September 7, 2020 (unless it's delayed due to pandemics).
where are chapter 42 to 56?
They have yet to be translated by Grand Blue fans. Meanwhile you can buy official English translation or Japanese sources. Links are right under manga description.

@Ps02 just go to other website, Its already been translated. I remember reading it on kissmanga but welp, its dead now

nice chapter but I feel like the other two will just ruin any progression and just continue to be comedy.

@dabson
well although I love the comedy but still there has to be some romance just comedy over hundreds of chapters isn't what you would want if you it to be a masterpiece through and through till the end, although I would never get bored with Grand Blue as it is in a league of it's own , but denying the romance and brushing it off as just comedy isn't what I wud want , some progression definitely has to be there , I am not saying that only comedy is bad but the romance development will definitely make it better and it is very obvious by now that Chisa does have feeling for Iori , plus the romance can definitely be used to infuse comedy as well considering the creativity and talent of the author

if the author does really go for it the mutual confession or staring to go out will mostly( I guess) be near the end of manga which I neither believe nor want is happening anytime soon

and if the author really didn't want to progress romance he wouldn't have created a near kiss situation nor Chisa getting upset coz he immediately agreed to leave the room after they almost kissed

@dark_zero you literally can google it. Ita not like mangadex is the only website you can read manga. But whatever, not gonna be a dick, mangafreak has all chapter

Users who are viewing this thread