Grand Blue Dreaming

Guys, I finished the anime and started reading the manga from the very beginning, something's been bugging me the whole time... without giving any spoiler considering how far I'm in the manga (chap 20 right now), can somebody explain to me what happens on chapter 19?, is it some kind of joke I'm not getting?, I'm so pissed off, baffled, upset, etc (fit any adjective in here) about Iori with the "will have to pass...", I mean WHAT THE HOLY F*CK?, there's gotta be something, a joke I'm just not getting...

Double-page supporter
yikes dude legit just ripped from the official translations

and gone lol

@Alpizar What's to get he didn't want to sleep with her. There's no joke, he kinda likes both his cousins. They're all good friends, fucking around with friends often doesn't go well. Especially considering she's already been very upfront with being in love with the enormous to with the flat top haircut.

Dex-chan lover
I won't deny I would read an isekai based on Grand Blue with a big smile and a bigger can of beer.

Fed-Kun's army
After dodging this for almost a year I finally read it in one go and goddamn it was worth it

Dex-chan lover
Why there's no Drinking and Betrayal in the theme or content. Nudity would've been included with Ecchi of course

@jameaney at the moment I was just overreacting because to me Azusa is the best girl, couldn't understand how someone would reject such an offer, now I know he wanted but he kinda thought it was not a good idea I guess, but to me it just feels off... the whole moment..., I don't know..., I find her offer fucked up, inappropriate, and his rejection just the same (cuz after such an offer is uttered, accepted or rejected, there's gonna be damage), and it has no place on the plot (such as it is) or I'm just not understanding something.

Dex-chan lover
new manga from grand blue 's artist : https://mangadex.org/title/35345/temple/chapters/ .

so this means grand blue will get axed soon , im so glad .

recent chapters of grand blue are so fuking boring . and it seems like this new manga "Temple" is better than grand blue :

- temple : a true harem manga . grand blue : a half-baked , half-a$$ harem manga .
- temple has a lot of ecchi , fan-service scene .
- temple has more girl nudity than boy nudity .

Contributor
@daywithoutgames

Are you joking ? Tell me you're joking, or else it's pretty sad to read what you said seriously.

There is so many things wrong in your comment here, i don't even know where to begin...

-GB getting axed ?? When each tome sell VERY well ? Ahah, never. You axe series who don't manage to sell more than 3/5k, not 150k each tome.
-Author and writer can work on multiples projects in the same time. It happen a lot, especially for monthly series.
-GB just got Anime, making his popularity grow even more.

Don't worry, Grand Blue is not axed, the story will end when the author want it to end.

Users who are viewing this thread