Grand Blue - Vol. 17 Ch. 66 - Sakurako's journey

Fed-Kun's army
i do not understand why grand blue fanboys even like busujima. She is a total bitch, a Thot and a gold digger, this chapter is proof of that ( not that it needed any proof to begin with ) but somehow simps here are delusional that thinks she is some kinda tsundere that does the opposite of what she truly feels. Seriously fucking simps man, they are simping for the worst girl like this chapter says exactly why she is after him ( his lottery money). how can anybody even like a girl like busujima?

Do you know why irl guys fine with golddigger woman?

Bcoz they are hot , bold, and fun to be with

As long you can marry her fast before she go that is

MD@Home
Y’all be hating on Sakurako a little too much. At least she knows what she wants.
And honestly, I think she does like Iori

Put aside Busujima's interest in Iori is romantic or materialistic or not, let me ask you, among all the female cast, who has best chemistry with Iori the most ? Its Busujima. Full stop. Doesn't matter how you spin it, Cakey has no chance, and ChisaxIori is as feasible as IorixNanaka. And aside from miss foreigner who was played as a joke, no one has openly showed that much feeling for Iori, and with all the focus on her expression during those time, I think her money claim is just an excuse.

I just think Busujima has the most entertaining interactions with Iori. Their acidic banter and general horribleness to each other is just a lot of fun to watch for me. Not to mention Busujima does generally become nicer (somewhat) by befriending him, especially if you compare her first appearance and now. For me personally the way they interact with each other gives them a sort of closeness that I just don't see in the other heroines. Chisa views him as a persistent annoyance on a good day and doesn't really think about romance in general and Aina while undoubtedly one of Iori's closer friends keeps sabotaging herself during important moments.

Dex-chan lover
the only reason i like sakurako, because... She change because of Kitahara... you know what i mean.
remember the line of Kitahara to her? "What's the problem liking about the guy's looks? You like him... that's all it matters."
i guess that all it matters to enlighten her.
that's the beauty of her... regardless who she was, or what she is now.

Dex-chan lover
@SlamDIck
how often will it be published?
No info on that. But:
[ol]
[*]Grand Blue has always been a diving monthly manga.
[*]There is an announcement that the next chapter coming in April.
[*]It says that the author feels better.
[/ol]
Summing that up, I think it's gonna be a monthly manga from now on.

I kinda understand the love-hate comments about Sakurako. She is the kind of character you want to sleep with but not get married to.

Dex-chan lover
At the moment, Chisa is the ONLY character of the whole cast I wouldn't gladly see dead in a ditch, but even her has her own moments...

I don't know what you guys think about Aina, but at this point I see her only as a burden for Iori and the development of the story in general...

However, I still don't know if I'd like to see IorixChisa or IorixSakurako, in my opinion both of them have great chemistry; I'll gladly wait and see what the Author will come up with!!😋

From where the people say busujima is a goldigger ,she in the past like naomi only for the look , but yeah she is superficial but but that doesn't mean she can't change

I shipped Iori x Busujima because Chisa is not an option, shes's cousin whether is related or not cousin is a family its a big no. Aina is not my type.
After seeing the real character of Busujima well she is a goldigger biatch who loves money. But I hope she is changing as the episodes progress.

Users who are viewing this thread