Grand Dwarf - Ch. 22 - Storm

Dex-chan lover
Aw yeah finish him with Rider Kick.
kamen-rider-faiz-kamen-rider_555.gif

Dex-chan lover
uhh. So it this a gale that has mass, or a tornado of hundreds of ball bearings? How the hell did MC design the equipment to do this?

Dex-chan lover
This arc (I dub thee Underwater Slave Ring arc)started at around Ch.10-12 for the record. I thought it felt a bit slow because I realized it's just going over the previous arc length (the Monster Hunt arc).

Dex-chan lover
NGL this manga's chapter are way to F-ing short for the chit they wana protray.

Dex-chan lover
If this is how long they take to beat a lower midboss, then I bet an actual major boss would take them 100 chaps to defeat.

Dex-chan lover
fucking finally done with this shit.. 17 pgs only too.. lol
when i saw the exposition dump on the first 3 pgs i thought they gonna prolong this shit more..

uhh. So it this a gale that has mass, or a tornado of hundreds of ball bearings? How the hell did MC design the equipment to do this?
I don't think MC specifically designed the equipment to do that, but rather just the effects of her using her full mana-power.

Mana in this world can have elemental aspect tight to it (fire mana, light mana, even death mana), so I suppose Girly's mana is a wind type (at the very least).
The equipment was made to absorb mana, but before it wasn't absorbing enough to awoke any elemental effects. Now, not only there's enough for that, there is so much that (I believe that) the mana itself is morphing the equipment to be more fitting with the fight-style.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think MC specifically designed the equipment to do that, but rather just the effects of her using her full mana-power.

Mana in this world can have elemental aspect tight to it (fire mana, light mana, even death mana), so I suppose Girly's mana is a wind type (at the very least).
The equipment was made to absorb mana, but before it wasn't absorbing enough to awoke any elemental effects. Now, not only there's enough for that, there is so much that (I believe that) the mana itself is morphing the equipment to be more fitting with the fight-style.
The other question was the more important one

Users who are viewing this thread