Grand Dwarf - Ch. 27

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL! It's really nice to see a manga with a protagonist who's a machinist by trade. I've got some experience in that field, so it's nice to see it getting some representation.

Dex-chan lover
I do love that our elf goes super saiyan, massively overkills exactly one bug and then just stops doing anything. she's done her job lmao

Dex-chan lover
Did the author forget the title of the story?
You gotta remember, he still thinks of himself as human. Probably either hasn't sunk in yet or he's in denial. Or, I suppose he may well not know.

One thing I really love about this manga is the goofy background bits popping up everywhere lol.

You gotta remember, he still thinks of himself as human. Probably either hasn't sunk in yet or he's in denial. Or, I suppose he may well not know.

One thing I really love about this manga is the goofy background bits popping up everywhere lol.
No one call him dwarf beside the demon general who saw him via crystal ball, since dwarf extinct and never saw one everyone reaction in human world is "what's with this sassy lost child ?" aka they still think him as human child and no one told MC He's a dwarf.

Users who are viewing this thread