Grand Dwarf - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
So I will ask again.

Did the author forget the title of the story?

Cause they keep calling him human.
I don't think the MC has been told that he is no longer human. Even if he was told, it might not have sunk in. In his past life he lived a rather long life, and old habits die hard. Which includes thinking he is human.

As for anyone else calling him human, dwarves are an ancient mythical race thought to be extinct. That coupled with the fact he doesn't see himself as anything other then human just reinforces their own assumption that he is just another short human.

Dex-chan lover
So I will ask again.

Did the author forget the title of the story?

Cause they keep calling him human.

I don't think the MC has been told that he is no longer human. Even if he was told, it might not have sunk in. In his past life he lived a rather long life, and old habits die hard.

As for anyone else calling him human, dwarves are an ancient mythical race thought to be dead. That coupled with the fact he doesn't see himself as anything other then human just reinforces their own assumption that he is just another short human.
The Grand Dwarf tittle is mostly symbolic, he seems very human at least.
Unless it is later revealed he actually is a beardless dwarf later or something.

Dex-chan lover
while this is cool, I do wish he'd stay to his role as engineer and support more. It would just be the better decision if he forced Frau to fight instead. But uhh considering this panel it looks like the mangaka has forgotten that part. (this is from chapter 2)
lfsDyct.png

Mc missed something during the exchange. Anyone from the radicalist’s that goes to parlay with the traditionalists dies. It’s highly unlikely they were taken out by beasts and the trad rep claims they didn’t kill anyone, so someone is instigating this little fight. My money is on the Flame Princess or her faction.

Dex-chan lover
while this is cool, I do wish he'd stay to his role as engineer and support more. It would just be the better decision if he forced Frau to fight instead. But uhh considering this panel it looks like the mangaka has forgotten that part. (this is from chapter 2)
lfsDyct.png
I think that went out the window when he met his first idiotic bastard. From then on hes filled with the desire to smash peoples faces in dicipline these youngsters.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga but boy do i hate this trope of "hurt them to protect them".

Dex-chan lover
lfsDyct.png
Right now he isn't an engineer. He is a neighbourhood grandpa that got tired of this bullshit and decided to remember the rough years of /insert the times of turmoil and crime appropriate to your country/and swing a couple heads back in upright position.

And I'm all in here for it​

Dex-chan lover
The Flame Princess better not has that monicker just because she has a hot bod.

On a more serious note, I thought the premise is that the MC is mainly a crafter, but he’s been more and more of a vanguard as the series progressed….

Dex-chan lover
The Grand Dwarf tittle is mostly symbolic, he seems very human at least.
Unless it is later revealed he actually is a beardless dwarf later or something.
"You're like one of those dwarves of legend" one of the first things the FL says to him after he gives her remade weapon. Soon there after he dismisses the conversation amd move on to blowing shit up or more crafting.

Users who are viewing this thread