Grand Dwarf - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
stop draggin this, im bored move to next arc already
also people keep calling him kid even though the title said dwarf WTF?
First off. he's human not a dwarf. second he is an old guy who now has the body of what i assume is someone in the 18-25 range. from everyones perspective he is a kid.

Now that reply aside, so it is her mother? Cause major attitude change and also she doesn't seem to recognize her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
OK i like this story but we’re getting to feeling rushed and dragged at the same time. The core of these conflicts are so surface level and the emotional connection between the guy and the little wolf, especially now that we got the ‘reveal’ of her mother has all the weight of a dry paper towel.

Not to mention the fight is: “We Have SUPER MODE!”, “No I have new ability!”, “UGH?! How can he BE this POWERFUL?!”, “Ah look this way, I am new Villian(tm)"

Dex-chan lover
OK i like this story but we’re getting to feeling rushed and dragged at the same time. The core of these conflicts are so surface level and the emotional connection between the guy and the little wolf, especially now that we got the ‘reveal’ of her mother has all the weight of a dry paper towel.

Not to mention the fight is: “We Have SUPER MODE!”, “No I have new ability!”, “UGH?! How can he BE this POWERFUL?!”, “Ah look this way, I am new Villian(tm)"
"Rushed and dragged at the same time" is a good way to put it. This manga has a serious problem with its pacing and focus; it loves to speed through developments that should be interesting which removes their impact, while focusing on the parts that are tiresome making the story drag on.

Also, while I appreciate a MC who doesn't take shit and is willing to throw down with his wrench, I was kind of expecting more smithing/crafting. Lately it's just been too much "oh I invented a new powerup off screen" which is a waste of the concept.

Dex-chan lover
First off. he's human not a dwarf. second he is an old guy who now has the body of what i assume is someone in the 18-25 range. from everyones perspective he is a kid.

Now that reply aside, so it is her mother? Cause major attitude change and also she doesn't seem to recognize her daughter.
@RiceScum1

Just a small correction. He was a 70 to 80 y/o human in his previous liflifbut when he was transmigrated to this world it was as a extinct race of dwarf. As everyone thinks the race is extinct, everyone just assumes he is a human child. When in fact he is a young, for a long lived species, Grand Dwarf.

On a side note as the MC didnt meet a divine being or some sort of avatar while transmigrating, no one has informed him of the racial change. He is still under the misconception that he is human.

Dex-chan lover

Honestly think it's more an issue with how short the chapters are. The mangaka either tries to cram in to much information into the few pages they have been assigned, or the information is spread out over multiple chapters that get released over X ammount of time. So the audience only gets a shallow understanding of the scene, or they forget wtf is going on because it's so spread out.

Group Leader
"Rushed and dragged at the same time" is a good way to put it. This manga has a serious problem with its pacing and focus; it loves to speed through developments that should be interesting which removes their impact, while focusing on the parts that are tiresome making the story drag on.

Also, while I appreciate a MC who doesn't take shit and is willing to throw down with his wrench, I was kind of expecting more smithing/crafting. Lately it's just been too much "oh I invented a new powerup off screen" which is a waste of the concept.
Heh, i gave up taking this seriously at the moment they throwed the concept of him helping our Frau lass become a Hero and instead made him the main combatant. So, around chapter 4? :kek:
But to be fair it isn't a bad series, the mangaka only did one manga other then this at 2010 that lasted measly 2 volumes, the industry is pretty hard to new fellas over there at the rising sun nation.
Bro must be desperate to show as much plot and action as he can while the axe-kun stares him down like this:
Morre, diabo: meme inspira curta indicado a prêmio internacional - GQ |  Prazeres

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3 reveals (loli wolfgirl being op, mother of fmc and demon) and a scuffed fight in one chapter, this is so getting axed soon (deservedly so tbh)

went from guy with the power to create insane stuff because of human knowledge and magic in fantasy world to op guy beating stuff with his wrench and some other stuff in the background

Dex-chan lover
@RiceScum1

Just a small correction. He was a 70 to 80 y/o human in his previous liflifbut when he was transmigrated to this world it was as a extinct race of dwarf. As everyone thinks the race is extinct, everyone just assumes he is a human child. When in fact he is a young, for a long lived species, Grand Dwarf.

On a side note as the MC didnt meet a divine being or some sort of avatar while transmigrating, no one has informed him of the racial change. He is still under the misconception that he is human.
Considering his attitude of no nonsense can do attitude, this is much more fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread